Monday, March 01, 2010

Fifty for $50

I've had soo many people ask me to do this one again.
I will give you FIFTY edited pictures for $50 all on a jump drive you provide! (I can provide one for $20 if you would like me to.) You will receive a release form to print your pictures where ever and when ever you would like!! These are 30 minute sessions, and will take two weeks to get your pictures back to you.
LIMITED SLOTS OPEN FOR MARCH 29TH, MARCH 30TH AND MARCH 31ST
Slots must be paid in full when booking and are nonrefundable unless you cancel 48 hours in advance (or bc of rain.) You will have seven days to mail me a check.
March 29th 8:30-12:00 at the lakefront Booked
March 30th 8:30- 12:00 The Abbey Booked
March 31st 8:00-1:00 CITY PARK in New Orleans Booked
Please email me to check for availibility. spreendoubletakes@gmail.com

No comments: