Monday, July 18, 2011

New Hours

When I started Double Takes Photography it was to be a part time hobby to help pay for extras for my family. I was a stay at home mom and it was a great way for me to be able to help bring in an income and be with my girls too.

As time has gone on Double Takes has taken off in a way I could NEVER imagine. It is beyond my wildest dreams! It has now become a 40-60 hour a week job. I am sooo very blessed by all the customers who have supported my dream.

This summer my heart has broken over and over as I have had my six year olds numerous times ask to play a game, watch a movie with them, go play outside with them, and in the same breath say or do you have to edit? As a most of my customers are moms I hope you can understand the direction I am taking Double Takes. I want to work as much as I can while my kiddos are in school and actually enjoy every second with them that I can outside of school.

After much agonizing I have decided I will no longer taking appointments on the weekends. I will be having a set schedule at the beginning of each month to limit the amount of shoots I will be taking each week. I will still do early morning shoots and evening shoots to accomodate parents that need to head to work or leave work a tad early to do a shoot. For holiday shoots I will do a limited amount of weekend shoots.

I hope that you can all understand and that I can continue to take pictures of your beautiful children.

No comments: